Disclaimer on Stun Gun Ownership Regulations
Stun gun ownership is legal in what states?
Stun gun ownership is legal in all US states with the exception of the following:
- Legal with permit: Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin
- Illegal: Hawaii, Rhode Island, U.S. Virgin Islands
If you reside in one of the listed states above, you can place an order with an alternative shipping address in a state that allows stun gun ownership.
Do you ship stun guns internationally?
We do not accept international orders on stun gun products, including Canada.
Can I bring stun guns abroad?
Please consult the destination country’s Embassy for legal travel regulations.
Disclaimer: Governmental regulations may change from time to time. We do our best to keep the information up to date. The information is obtained from web research and does not absolutely reflect the laws.
It is imperative that our shoppers ascertain and comply with federal, state, and local laws regarding the ownership and use of all SDKR products. By placing an order on SDKR website, the buyer states that he/she does not belong to one of the following categories:
- Minors under 18 years of age
- Convicted persona of a crime punishable by imprisonment for any terms
- Fugitive from Justice
- Drug users or addicts
- Aliens illegally or unlawfully within the US or those lawfully admitted in non-immigrant status
- Mental defectives or persons committed to a mental institution
- Formally renounced US citizenship
- Dishonorably discharged from the military
- Subject to a court order prohibiting harassing, stalking, or threatening of an intimate partner or child of an intimate partner or placing such persons in reasonable fear of bodily injury; and convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
If you have any concerns, please contact your local and state authorities before placing an order.